Part No. EV9270-76
The Everpure H-300 system delivers healthful, great tasting water every time. Designed with the unique Micro-Pure® technology, the H-300 reduces the following contaminants:
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
As well as the following substances:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
When it’s time to change the H-300 filter, order replacement cartridge number EV9270-72.
- A bacteriostatic agent to combat the growth and reproduction of bacteria within the cartridge to prevent premature clogging
- Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
- More efficient filtering
- Fresh water on demand
- A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
- A 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate
- A 300-gallon capacity
EPA Est. Number 002623-IL-002